Thursday, October 16, 2014

Woman Come Undone by Ha Kiet Chau



Ha Kiet Chau's chapbook, Woman Come Undone, has finally been published after a year.  I first read her poetry when she submitted poems to Flutter Poetry Journal over a year ago.  I instantly liked her work and when she asked me to write a blurb for her chapbook, I happily obliged.  

Woman Come Undone is published under Mouthfeel Press, is Perfect Bound, 52 pages, and can be purchased for $12.00.


My Review:

Ha Kiet Chau’s chapbook, Woman Come Undone, is a sensual, exquisite journey along the Silk Road of womanhood.  Here, the thoughts and feelings of various women are explored through detailed imagery to include exotic locales and use of metaphor as seen in objects and animals.  This is a book to add to your poetry collection and one that you will want to come back to again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment